3. Batch Mode
ImageFuser has a "Batch Mode". This batch mode enables you to Enfuse (and Align_image_stack) large amounts of bracketed photos without user intervention using the defaults of the program(s).
You start with selecting a folder containing your images. You can additionally add more (sub)folders to this set.
There are two prerequisites:
From the menu select "Options -> Simple batch".
A file dialog will open enabling you to select a folder. (You can't select files, only folders).
Once you have selected a folder, the following panel will be displayed.
- The images should be alphabetically ordered.
- The bracketed sets should all contain the same amount of source images, e.g. all sets should be groups of 3, groups of 4, etc.
Once you are ready, you click "Batch Enfuse" or "Batch HDR".
The following dialog will open.
This dialog gives you a couple of options as how you want your resulting images to be named.
- The "remove file" button allows you to remove files (one by one) in case you don't want them to be processed or in case they consist of a different number of source images.
- The "Add folder" button allows you to add more folders.
- The "Align images" checkbox defines whether align_image_stack will be used.
- The "No. of images in bracketed set" determines how many images there are in one set of source images.
- The "Batch HDR" button will create HDR's.
- The "Batch Enfuse" button will enfuse (and align) your images.
- The "Cancel" button will abort the action.
The help button will open a window showing information about this panel and the actions.
<prefix> is a name that can be freely chosen.
- <prefix><separated by><autonumber>
- <first image name><separated by><last image name>
- <prefix><separated by><first image name><separated by><last image name>
<separated by> can be a - (hyphen), _ (underscore), . (point) or nothing.
When you click the "Continue" button ImageFuser will process all image sets.© 2008-2010, Harry van der Wolf
When you click "Cancel" you will be brought back to the batch panel.